My name is Jacob McGuckin and welcome to my website.
I am an Equitable Advisors Financial Consultant and member of Equitable's Retirement Benefits Group. My practice focuses on retirement funding and financial strategies for both individuals and families. I also provide retirement benefits services for several school districts and non-profit organizations across the state of Michigan.
I began my career with the organization in July 2011, and have attended industry training and certification programs on a regular basis in building my business practice. I have earned a Certificate in Retirement Planning from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and have been awarded Equitable Advisors' Retirement Planning Specialist title for completing the Equitable At Retirement® education program. Only a select group of Equitable Advisors financial professionals nationwide qualify for and complete this elite program. The Wharton program is part of Equitable’s overall commitment to providing clients with the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on a broad range of financial topics related to retirement. Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY) and Equitable Advisors are affiliated companies.
- I am an Investment Advisory Representative and Financial Consultant of Equitable Advisors LLC.
- Certified by Equitable Advisors as a Retirement Benefits Specialist of Tax Sheltered Plans.
- As a Retirement Benefits Specialist in the Retirement Benefits Group, I focus my business on retirement planning for educational/nonprofit organizations and businesses.
- FINRA Registrations include: Series 7, Series 63, and Series 65.
- A Bachelor of Arts degree from Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, MI.
- 2 Time National Champion-1st Team All-American-Team Captain-GVSU Football.
- My wife and I, along with our 3 children reside in West Bloomfield, Michigan.